This fall, it's looking like things will be going the classic route when it comes to makeup trends. Think berry-stained and red lips, simple black liner, and warm blushed cheeks.
In terms of fashion, a 70's revival is taking place across the fashion world this season, which translates to simple, effortless makeup looks. I'm going to be completely honest right now and admit that I am not a huge fan of 70's style. Of course, there are some elements that I do like, but overall I find it tends to lack the femininity and structure I enjoy I typically enjoy in fashion.
Rich, dark hues in berry and red shades are perfect for fall.
Suggested lipsticks and stains:
* MAC Lipstick in Diva $20.00
* NARS Audacious Lipstick in Charlotte $32.00
* Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry $11.00
* Josie Maran Lip Stain & Shine in Berry Bliss $22.00
Sweeps of black liner accentuate and define eyes for a classic look.
* Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Liner in Black Ink $25.00
* Revlon ColorStay Liquid Liner in Black $8.00
* Tarte Skinny SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Liner in Onyx $19.00
Create a soft flush with warm shades of pink blush.
* Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Natural Beauty $28.00
* Revlon Powder Blush in Haute Pink $12.00
* Dior Diorblush Cheek Stick in Cosmopolite Rosewood $34.00